2023 Application Form
The Rotary Club of Sarnia-Bluewaterland is pleased to continue one of their largest fundraising events–Art in the Park. This outdoor event is hosted at the beautiful Mike Weir Park, which is located on the shore of Lake Huron in Sarnia, ON.
- All artwork shall be the ORIGINAL handcrafted work of the artisan.
- We do not accept commercial reproductions, embellished commercial products, kits or items purchased at trade and/or dealer shows for re-sale. This includes purchased items with logo stamped on them.
- Jury will make decision before final acceptance.
ONLY ONE EXHIBITOR PER BOOTH UNLESS PREVIOUSLY APPROVED BY THE JURY
- Lot size—12’ x 12’ (Tents larger than 10’x10’ will receive an additional charge.)
- Exhibitors MUST HAVE their own tables, chairs, tents/canopy, display units · Please send photographs of your work— digitally to email@example.com with your application
- We require photos from ALL exhibitors to update our media database (digitally preferred)
- NO APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED UNTIL PICTURES ARRIVE
- Exhibitors must be personally in attendance and are expected to remain at the show until 5:00 p.m. on the day of the show.
- Rotary Art in the Park will take place rain or shine. (In case of severe weather, there will be no rescheduling or refund of fees.)
Application–Submit the following:
- Completed application and waiver
- Photographs of your work–3 to 5 photos (photos will not be returned)
- E-Transfer—will be accepted once application is approved
- Cheque—MUST be submitted with the application (no post-dated cheques please)
- Completed application submitted by April 30th–$110
- Completed application after April 30th–$125
E-Transfer or Cheque
Cheque–payable to Rotary Club of Sarnia-Bluewaterland
(A service fee of $25 for any fee(s) returned by the bank for any reason)
Notification of Approval
- will be given by email by as soon as decisions are finalized
- approximately 5-7 days after receipt of application and payment
- Final Acceptance—an email confirmation sent–e-Transfer accepted or cheque will be cashed
- Exhibitor package will be sent out electronically the week before the event and will also be available upon arrival
- Set-up information, map of the park and booth location will be included
- Washroom facilities at the park will be made available on Friday, September 8, 2023 after 3:00 p.m.
- Security guards will be on duty on Friday, September 8, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
Each applicant must submit the following:
- Application submitted from the website
- Waiver/Acknowledgement form–completed and signed
- Photos of the items you plan to sell —3 to 5 photos sent digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org or hardcopies sent with your mailed application. ONLY approved products may be sold. We require photos from ALL exhibitors to update our database
- Payment of Fees: Payment by April 30th–$110
Payment after April 30th–$125
- By e-Transfer—Payment will be accepted once the application is approved
- By Cheque—Payment MUST accompany your application form (no post-dated cheques please)
Cheques payable to:
ROTARY CLUB OF SARNIA-BLUEWATERLAND
Note: An administration fee of $45 will be charged for cancellations before June 30
NO REFUNDS after June 30
Completed application & e-Transfer sent to: email@example.com
Completed application & cheque mailed to:
CONCERNS or QUESTIONS
Please contact Mr. Henry Kulik or Mr. Peter Fitzsimons (Co-chairpersons) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org